(Part of the Super Bowl Theme Thursday Series)
So you love to serve buffalo chicken at your football gatherings? Well ditch the messy wings with dozens of bones and greasy fingers (which of course wind up being wiped on pillows and pant legs by the less cleanly guests) and try this cheesy, flavorful buffalo dip. Shredded buffalo chicken is mixed with cheddar and cream cheeses for a chip, celery, or bread topping that will have every football fan cheering.
- 2 cups Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken (click link to open recipe in a new tab)
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add your Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken to an ovenproof dish, and fold in cream cheese and cheddar cheese until mixed well. Top with an additional bit of cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Place mixture in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with chips, celery, and/or chunks of bread for dipping!
Get recipes delivered hot & fresh to your inbox!