- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs
- 1 (28 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1(16 ounce) box rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pound shredded cheese, divided (I used half cheddar and half Monterey Jack)
- 1 avocado, seeded and diced
- Chopped fresh cilantro, to top
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the enchilada sauce, evaporated milk, tomato sauce, and spices.
- Mix the penne and Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs in the baking dish. Pour the sauce overtop and mix to coat. Add in the black beans and half of the cheese and toss once more to combine.
- Place the baking dish on top of a small baking sheet to catch any potential spillovers and cover the baking sheet with foil. Bake for 1 hour, or until pasta is tender.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Top with avocado and cilantro, and serve warm.