Herbs, feta, and red pepper make this quick and easy egg-based dish extra flavorful!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, chopped (chives, parsley, etc)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the herbs, heavy whipping cream, salt and pepper to the eggs and stir gently.
- Add oil to an oven-proof pan over high heat and saute the onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Cook until slightly softened and fragrant, about 2 minutes, and then reduce heat to low.
- Add the egg mixture to the sauteed vegetables and stir with a wooden spoon for about a minute to combine.
- Add the feta on top and transfer to the oven. Cook until the egg has set, about 10 minutes.
- Top with arugula and serve immediately.