- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus lime zest, to top
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper, to top (optional)
- Fresh herbs, to top
- Olive oil, to top
- Pita chips, pretzels, bruschetta, or crackers, to serve
- Combine the feta, cream cheese, greek yogurt, garlic, dill, and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Taste and season with Kosher salt and black pepper, as desired.
- When well-combined, scoop into a bowl and top with lemon zest, tomato, a pinch of crushed red pepper, fresh herbs, and a very light drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve cold with pita chips, pretzels, bruschetta, or crackers, to dip.