- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained very well
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1 small yellow onion, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Marinara, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, all of the ingredients together, adding breadcrumbs as needed. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Arrange the balls in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with marinara.