Adapted from Genius Kitchen
- 24 ounces pizza dough (or 2 12-ounce cans refrigerated rectangular pizza dough)
- 1 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 8 ounces sliced salami
- 8 ounces sliced ham
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Marinara, to dip
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll half of the dough (or one of the refrigerated cans) out evenly on a 13 x 9″ nonstick baking sheet. Top with half of the mozzarella slices.
- Microwave the pepperoni slices on a paper towel-lined plate for 15 seconds, or until the oils start to release. Use additional paper towels to blot up the excess oil.
- Layer the pepperoni, salami, and ham on top of the mozzarella. Then top with the remaining mozzarella and the other half of the pizza dough. Spread the crust to cover.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 25 minutes.
- When the 25 minutes are nearly up, add the minced garlic and butter to a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, loosely covered, until the butter is melted, about 30 seconds. Mix in the chopped parsley and basil.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the stromboli slab into rectangular pieces. Brush liberally with the garlic butter. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and continue to bake for 10 more minutes, or until golden and sturdy.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes to cool and firm. Serve warm with marinara.