- 1.5 pounds strawberries, hulls removed, divided
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle rosé wine
- 1/4 cup agave nectar, or to taste
- 2 limes, sliced, plus wedges for serving
- 2 oranges, sliced, plus wedges for serving
- Margarita salt, for serving, optional
- Lime seltzer, for serving, optional
- Blend 1 pound of the strawberries with a splash of the lime juice until completely smooth, with no large chunks or seeds remaining.
- Pour the strawberry puree, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec into a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour in the wine. Add agave nectar to taste, about 1/4 cup.
- Add in the lime and orange slices. Slice the remaining strawberries and add them to the sangria. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Add ice and serve in salted glasses with orange and lime wedges to garnish. Top with lime seltzer, if desired.