- 2 1/2 cups nutella, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large over-ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, divided
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 1.5 lb loaf pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat 2 cups of the nutella and eggs together until well combined. Peel and mash the bananas and then add them to the nutella mixture along with half of the heavy cream. Mix until smooth.
- Add in a pinch of salt and fold in the flour, a 1/2 cup at a time. Stir until no white clumps remain.
- Pour the banana bread mixture into the loaf pan and bake until risen and no longer liquidy inside when pricked with a toothpick, but still moist, about 65 minutes. Let the loaf cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then remove from the loaf pan to a wire rack.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the remaining nutella and heavy cream. Use a spoon to drizzle the nutella glaze over the banana bread. Allow the drizzle to set for a few minutes and then slice to serve.