- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 ounces blue cheese crumbles, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 bacon slices, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions or chives, plus more to top
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a small baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a hand-mixer to combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add in half of the blue cheese and all of the garlic powder, and continue to beat until combined.
- Fold in the bacon, green onions or chives, and remaining blue cheese crumbles. Once evenly distributed, transfer the dip to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake until golden brown on top, about 15-18 minutes. Top with additional green onions or chives and serve warm with bread, crackers, chips, and/or vegetables for dipping.