(Part of the Super Bowl Theme Thursday Series)
Let me just start off by saying that I never had any idea how easy taquitos were to make. These are so tasty and so simple, I will NEVER buy the pre-packaged freezer kind again!
I don’t know what else to say about these, because I really could just talk about them forever… but when it comes down to it, who doesn’t already know how amazing these are just by looking at the photo? In case you and I aren’t on the same page with that one, they’re really, really, really good, they didn’t last long in my house, they’re simple, and they even taste great when reheated in the microwave. I’ll stop there. I doubt you need more convincing. Plus, if you’re reading from work, I feel kind of bad already for making you hungry.
All you need is Buffalo Chicken Dip and some tortillas and you’ve got a great snack for the Super Bowl!
- 12 tortillas (I used 6-in flour tortillas because I had leftovers from the Steak Tacos, but I think corn tortillas would work even better for this recipe!)
- 4 cups Buffalo Chicken Dip (click link to open recipe in a new tab)
- Spray oil
- Salt, to taste
- Ranch and/or buffalo sauce, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out tortillas on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup Buffalo Chicken Dip onto each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly, and place seam-side down onto the tray.
- Spray the taquitos with a bit of oil and sprinkle the tops with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve with ranch and/or buffalo sauce.
Get recipes delivered hot & fresh to your inbox!