- 1 cup frozen 100% orange concentrate, thawed
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 24 oz Blue Moon Belgian White Ale or other Witbier (2 average-sized bottles)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 clementines or tangerines
You will also need:
- 12 (3 oz) Dixie cups
- Small popsicle sticks of craft spoons
- A pitcher or large cocktail shaker
- In a pitcher or large cocktail shaker, combine the orange concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, beer, and vanilla extract. It is important to combine the ingredients in a container that has a spout because it will make it much easier to pour the mix into cups.
- Line out the Dixie cups on a baking sheet, so it will be easy to transport them to the freezer. Fill each Dixie cup 90% of the way with the orange-beer mixture.
- Slice the clementines into ¼ inch thick rounds. Push a craft spoon through the center of each clementine round, so that half of the stick pokes out from each side. Top the mixture with the clementine sticks. Make sure the clementine is resting directly on top of the orange-beer mixture.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight. When ready to remove the popsicles from the Dixie cups, simply snip a small cut in the rim of each cup and peel them away from the popsicle. Place the popsicles onto a dish with crushed ice to keep them from melting too quickly, Serve.
You can also make these in popsicle molds, if you'd prefer!
- Prep Time: 4 hours 30 mins