Easy to make and with only 6 ingredients, this refreshing cocktail will become a summertime favorite!
- 2 1/2 pounds watermelon flesh, seeds removed, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into chunks, plus slices to garnish
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice, plus an additional lemon, sliced, for garnish
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves, plus more mint, for garnish
- 2 1/2 cups white rum, vodka, or water
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup agave syrup or simple syrup
- Put the chunked watermelon, cucumber, and mint in a blender, add the lemon juice, and puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Strain the mixture into a pitcher to remove the pulp and leaves.
- Mix in the alcohol or water and slowly stir in the syrup until everything is well-combined. Add additional syrup, if necessary, to desired sweetness.
- Add the lemon and cucumber slices and ice. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint. Serve.
- Category: Cocktail