This Buffalo Chicken Dip will make a great addition to your next get-together! You may want to make 2 or more batches, though. This dip will be eaten up quickly!
- 2 cups Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken (click link to open recipe in a new tab)
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add your Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken to an ovenproof dish, and fold in cream cheese and cheddar cheese until mixed well. Top with an additional bit of cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Place mixture in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with chips, celery, and/or chunks of bread for dipping!
Make the Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken a day or so ahead of time.
- Category: Appetizer