- 2 cups berries (e.g. raspberries and blackberries), plus more to serve
- 2 cups sliced citrus (e.g. oranges, limes, and lemons), plus more to serve
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more to serve
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup brandy
- 3/4 cup chambord raspberry liqueur
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 2 (750ml) bottles dry champagne, chilled
- In a bundt pan or large bowl, layer the berries, citrus, and mint for the ice ring. Pour in just enough water to cover, and transfer to the freezer until solid, about 4-5 hours.
- When ready to serve, combine the triple sec, brandy, chambord, juices, and champagne in a large punch bowl.
- Run the outside of the bundt pan or bowl under warm water to help release the ice ring. Place in the punch bowl.
- Top with additional fruits and mint, and serve.