- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnnaise or greek yogurt
- 12 oz crab meat
- 1 can artichoke hearts, NOT MARINATED, chopped
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheese blend (parmesan, asiago, fontina, provolone)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bread, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop the artichokes into small pieces and pick apart the crab meat.
- Mix all of the ingredients except 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese together in a baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Garnish the center with an artichoke or two if you’d like.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, and then broil for 3-5 mins until top is bubbly and golden brown.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins