This Cranberry White Wine Punch is the perfect addition to your holiday table, and it’s so easy to make!
- 1 bottle white wine
- 3 cups cranberry-raspberry cocktail
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup cranberries
- Blood orange soda, to top (optional)
- Combine the white wine, cranberry-raspberry cocktail, and apple juice in a large container.
- Add the cranberries, stir, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add ice and top with blood orange soda.
- Category: Cocktail