- 12 eggs, hard boiled, peeled, and halved lengthwise
- 8 ounces lump crab meat, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon capers, minced
- 2 teaspoons Creole or dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seafood seasoning, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, plus more to top
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped, plus more to top
- Paprika, to top
- Scoop out the yolks from the hard-boiled eggs and place them in a large mixing bowl. Mash the yolks with fork until no large chunks remain.
- Add in half of the crab meat, and break it apart with the fork. Mix in the mayonnaise, horseradish, sriracha, capers, mustard, apple cider vinegar, shallot, 1 teaspoon of the Old Bay, parsley, and chives.
- Fill the cavity of each egg white half with the crab and yolk mixture. Sprinkle the remaining lump crab meat with 1/2 teaspoon of Old Bay seafood seasoning. Top the filled eggs with the seasoned lump crab meat. Sprinkle with additional parsley, chives, and paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate the eggs until 20 minutes before serving. Can be made up to a day ahead.