- 4 zucchini, sliced thin and evenly (I used the #2 thickness setting on my mandoline)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon original Tabasco sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Press the zucchini slices firmly between sheets of paper towels. Do this 3 times to press out as much water as possible.
- Place the zucchini slices in a single layer on the baking sheets. Use additional baking sheets if necessary.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil and the Tabasco. Brush the mixture onto the tops of the zucchini slices, lightly. Too much oil will prevent them from crisping up.
- Arrange the baking sheets in the oven and cook for 2 1/2 hours or until golden brown and crisped, turning half-way through. If your zucchini do not fully crisp up, press them again with paper towels to remove any excess moisture and return to the oven until crisp.
- Salt generously and serve.