- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 12 count brioche slider buns (or brioche dinner rolls, sliced in half)
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip, divided
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded celery
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl, toss the shredded chicken with buffalo sauce to coat. Set aside.
- Place the slider buns in a small baking dish or baking sheet. Spread a thin layer of Heluva Good! Buttermilk Ranch Dip over the bottom brioche buns. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese and spoon over the shredded buffalo chicken. Smooth into an even layer, and cover with the top buns.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Stir in the minced garlic and chopped parsley, and then brush the mixture over the top slider buns. Transfer to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and buns begin to brown, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the slaw. Combine shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, and shredded celery in a medium-sized bowl and stir in additional buttermilk ranch dip to coat, as desired.
- Use a spatula to carefully remove the top buns from the sliders. Spread the slaw mixture over the buffalo chicken and cover with top slider buns. Slice and serve warm.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
Keywords: buffalo chicken, chicken, sliders, party, super bowl, sandwich, spicy, appetizer