- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and kosher salt until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in the powdered sugar and mix again until smooth. Then, mix in the coconut until evenly distributed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour cinnamon into a shallow bowl. Separate a section of the coconut mixture using your hands or a small cookie scoop. then roll into a ball roughly the size of a robin's egg. Roll the ball in cinnamon to lightly coat, then set aside on a large plate or baking sheet. Repeat until all of the coconut mixture is used up.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to one week.
- Prep Time: 1 hour