Adapted from foodiecrush
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Greek dressing
- 4 pieces pita bread
- 4 canned artichokes (not marinated), drained and quartered
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
For the tzatziki
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons dill
- Kosher salt, to taste
- In a plastic container or freezer bag, combine the Greek dressing and chicken breast. Let marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the tzatziki ingredients. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When the chicken is ready remove from the marinade and shake off excess. Grill, saute, or bake until cooked through. Chop into small pieces and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Lay the pita bread on a parchment-lined baking sheet, concave side down.
- Spread the tops of each pita with 2 tablespoons of tzatziki, leaving room at the edges. Top with the cheeses, reserving 1/2 cup of feta. Distribute the chicken, olives, tomatoes, artichokes, roasted red pepper, and herbs evenly on top of the cheese, and then top with remaining feta.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges of the feta and pita bread begin to brown. Serve with the remaining tzatziki.