Antipasto salad gets a makeover with these delicious marinated skewers! With tortellini, mozzarella, grape tomatoes, salami, and sopressata, Marinated Antipasto Skewers are sure to be a favorite at your next get-together.
- 1 lb mozzarella balls
- 1 lb tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 stick genoa salami, sliced and halved
- 1 stick sopressata, sliced and halved
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Curly parsley or basil, to garnish
- In a large bowl, add the first 8 ingredients. Mix to ensure that everything is well-combined. Cover and marinate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- On a bamboo skewer, add the marinated mozzarella and tortellini, the salamis, and the tomatoes in whatever order you'd like.
- In between each skewed piece, place a bit of parsley or basil to garnish.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until 20 minutes before serving, then bring to room temperature.