- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1/2–1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–2 teaspoons mint extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Milk or greek yogurt, to taste, for thinning to dip consistency
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate cookies, graham crackers, or brownie bites, for dipping
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the extracts and the salt and mix again.
- Keeping the mixer on, slowly sprinkle the flour in and, once thickened, add in milk or greek yogurt, a bit at a time, until you reach your desired consistency. Taste and adjust if necessary.
- Mix in the green food coloring and the chocolate chips and serve!