This Jamaican cocktail was originally created centuries ago to quench the thirst of working men who spent long days in the Caribbean heat. Since then, it has grown to become a popular cocktail choice in many countries around the world.
- 2 oz dark rum
- 1/4 oz grenadine
- Equal parts sour mix and orange juice
- Maraschino cherry and lime wedge, to garnish
- Pour all liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a cherry and lime wedge. Serve immediately.
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Jamaican