Peppermint Mocha White Russian Martinis
- 2 parts Mocha Kahlua (3 oz)
- 1 part Vodka (1.5 oz)
- 2 parts milk or cream (3 oz)
- A drop or two of peppermint extract
- Red candy melts
- Crushed candy cane
- Prepare your red candy melts by melting them in the microwave according to the directions on the package. Pour crushed candy cane onto a plate.
- Dip each martini glass into the candy melts, and then into the candy cane. Turn in both to ensure that the glass is coated well. Let sit, upside down, on parchment paper until the candy hardens.
- Add the ice, Mocha Kahlua, Vodka, cream, and just a bit of peppermint extract to a cocktail shaker or mixer. A little bit of peppermint extract goes a long way, and you can always add more if you need to, so make sure you don’t add too much.
- Shake or mix the cocktail and pour into the candy cane rimmed martini glasses. Serve immediately.
- Category: Cocktail