- 16 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee (such as Three Brothers Espresso Milano)
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 54 ladyfinger cookies (about 16 ounces)
- Additional cinnamon and chocolate shavings to top, optional
- In a large bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, and spices until well-combined. In a separate large bowl, beat the cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Fold half of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mascarpone mixture, and cover and refrigerate the rest for later. Set the pumpkin mousse aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the coffee and liqueur. Quickly dip the ladyfingers into the coffee mixture and arrange in a single layer in a 13x9" dish. Top with half of the pumpkin mousse, smooth, and layer again. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Pipe or dollop the remaining whipped cream over the pumpkin tiramisu before serving. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and chocolate shavings. Serve at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 30 mins