Inspired by Homemade Hooplah
For the Cinnamon Sugar Chips:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 medium flour tortillas
For the Salted Caramel S’more Dip:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1–2 tablespoons milk, to thin
- 1/4 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup toffee pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Place the tortillas on a large baking sheet and brush generously with melted butter. Sprinkle the tortillas with cinnamon sugar, allowing it to dissolve into the butter, and then flip the tortillas over and repeat.
- Cut the tortillas into 6 to 8 equal sized pieces. Arrange evenly on the baking sheet. Bake until crisp, about 15-18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the S’more Dip. In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and marshmallow creme until fluffy. Mix in the milk, to thin, if necessary.
- Divide the marshmallow mixture into 3 equal portions in separate small bowls. Mix the cocoa powder into one of the bowls and whisk to combine. Whisk the caramel ice cream topping into a separate bowl of marshmallow mix and season with salt, to taste. Fold half of the mini marshmallows into the final remaining bowl of marshmallow mixture.
- Spoon the 3 marshmallow mixtures into a single bowl, alternating sides of the bowl as you go.
- Using a knife, swirl the dip layers together to create a marble-like effect. Top with the remaining mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, and toffee pieces. Serve with the cinnamon sugar chips.
This dip also goes great with graham crackers and fruit such as strawberries!
I doubled this recipe for a party (as photographed here) so if you’re planning to entertain a large group, I recommend scaling up.