- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 (14 oz) canned artichoke hearts (not in vinegar!), drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¾ cup skim milk
- ¾ cup asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, cubed
- Remove the sausage from the casings and discard the casings. Heat the oil in a frypan over medium-high, and brown the sausage, breaking it up as it cooks. Once browned, place the sausage into your crock pot. Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, mayo, onion, garlic, parmesan, milk, asiago, mozzarella, greek yogurt, vinegar, pepper, and salt in the crock pot.
- Stir well to combine and then top with the cubed cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- After the 3-4 hours have passed, uncover the crock pot and stir to further combine the ingredients. Let cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Top with a little extra sprinkle of parmesan and serve with bread or chips.