- 1.5 lbs kielbasa, diced small
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 4–5 jalapenos, diced, seeds and stems removed
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, or to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Bread, chips, or pretzels, to serve
- Combine kielbasa, cheeses, mayonnaise, preserves, jalapenos, and hot sauce in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low until cheese is entirely melted, stirring occasionally, about 4-5 hours.
- Taste and add salt and additional hot sauce as desired. Stir well. Switch to “warm” setting until ready to serve.
- Serve with french bread, chips, or pretzels.