- 1 batch Soft & Chewy Sugar Cookie dough or store-bought sugar cookie dough
- 6 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 4 Hershey’s milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 12 jet puffed marshmallows, halved
- Begin with room temperature sugar cookie dough in a large bowl. Gently fold in the crushed graham crackers and chopped chocolate bars– reserving a few chunks of chocolate for topping the cookies– until evenly distributed. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Roll roughly 1/4 cup of dough into a smooth ball. Then, create a bowl shape by flattening the top of the ball with your thumbs, and place a marshmallow half inside. Gently reshape the dough ball around the marshmallow and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough. Refrigerate the dough balls for at least one hour or overnight.
- After the cookies have chilled, preheat the oven to 350°F. Divide the dough balls amongst a few parchment-lined baking sheets so they have plenty of space for spreading– these are large cookies!
- Bake the cookies until just lightly golden and beginning to ooze marshmallow, about 12-14 minutes. Let cool fully on the baking sheet– they will de-puff and solidify in the process. As they cool, feel free to press additional chocolate chunks into the tops, if desired, to create picture-perfect cookies.