I don’t know if Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip would typically fall in the Super Bowl Snack category, but I’m here to say that it should. It should be available at every party. It should be omnipresent.
This is the kind of dip that people eat once and get hooked on, because it’s so simple to make but the flavors seem like they just keep coming. Smooth cream cheese, salty feta, tangy red pepper, and spicy garlic and chipotle pepper make this dip unforgettable.
One of the great things about this 5 Ingredient Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Feta Dip is that it’s easy to make ahead and store– you can serve it cold or at room temperature so you don’t have to worry about heating it up when taking it to parties. It also tastes EVEN BETTER after sitting over night, which is an added bonus in my book.
I especially like serving this dip with pita chips, but any kind of chips, veggies, bread, or pretzels would work well, too! Once you make it, you’re going to want to put it on everything anyway.Print
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 roasted red peppers, skinned and seeded (you can use jarred roasted red peppers if you rinse and drain them)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon canned chipotle in adobo, minced (plus more, to taste)
- Parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Pita chips, vegetables, or pretzels, to serve
- In a food processor, combine the feta and cream cheese. Process until the cheese is whipped and fluffy.
- Add in the roasted red peppers, garlic, and chipotle. Process until smooth and well-combined. Taste and add more chipotle if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (the dip tastes best if chilled overnight).
- Garnish with parsley and serve with pita chips
Get recipes delivered hot & fresh to your inbox!