- 1 pound baby potatoes, sliced thin
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, lightly packed
- Freshly chopped chives, to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Tear off 4 12 x 12” pieces of aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the sliced potatoes, green beans, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Divide the mixture evenly in the middle of each foil sheet.
- Season the pork chops all over with smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Brush with mustard all over and press the brown sugar on top of the mustard. Place the coated pork chops on the center of the potatoes and green beans on each packet.
- Fold the edges of the foil in and roll the sides tightly to seal, allowing some space for the air to circulate inside of the packets.
- Cook at 400° F until the internal temperature of the thickest part of the pork reaches 145° F, about 18 minutes.* Let sit for 3 minutes, then carefully open and serve with chopped chives and lemon wedges.