- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped, toasted hazelnuts.
- Pound cake, strawberries, biscotti, pretzels, and/or bananas, for dipping
- In a large measuring cup or microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chip, heavy cream, and butter. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and whisk until completely smooth. Add in hazelnut liqueur, to taste, and continue stirring until well-combined.
- Pour into a bowl or fondue pot. Top with toasted hazelnuts. Serve warm with pound cake, stawberries, biscotti, pretzels, and/or bananas. Can be refrigerated for up to a week and reheated in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins