- 1.5 pounds mini red potatoes, cut into eights
- 8 ounces brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bulb garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3–4 sprigs fresh rosemary, roughly chopped, divided
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 chicken thighs (about 2 – 2.5 pounds)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the potatoes, brussels sprouts, red onion, and garlic with the olive oil and half of the rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture to a large baking dish or baking sheet. Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels and place on top of the vegetable mixture. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and top with the remaining rosemary.
- Bake until the potatoes are fork-tender and the chicken skin is golden and crisp, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the balsamic vinegar, red wine, and brown sugar in a pan over medium heat. Keep at a gentle boil, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half and syrupy. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once the chicken and vegetables have roasted, brush the chicken generously with the balsamic-red wine reduction, and drizzle what remains over the vegetables. Return to the oven and cook until glazed, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins