- 1 pack (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, such as Frank's Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 large baguette
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon packaged ranch seasonings, or to taste
- Chopped parsley, to top, optional
- Ranch dip, to serve, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, and green onions until smooth and well-combined. Set aside.
- Cut the baguette into 4 roughly equal-sized segments. Use a long knife to cut out the insides, leaving some bread along the edges. Pull out the loose bread to leave hollow bread quarters.
- Stuff the baguette quarters with the buffalo chicken dip, using a spoon to help pack the dip.
- Once the bread is stuffed, transfer it to a cutting board. Line up the quarters so that they fit together as they did before the baguette was cut. Slice the baguette into slices 1-2" thick.
- Tear a piece of heavy duty foil that is about 5-6 inches longer than the baguette. Slide the baguette slices off of the cutting board and onto the foil, keeping them together.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and ranch seasonings. Adjust the amount of ranch seasoning to taste. (You can use the bread you removed from the baguette to test!) Brush the ranch butter over the baguette, allowing some to drip down between the slices.
- Wrap the foil around the bread and bake for 15 minutes. Unwrap the bread and bake for 5 minutes, or until the top browns slightly.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley, and serve warm with ranch for dipping.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins