- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined,
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasonings
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 14 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
- 2–3 medium-sized zucchini or summer squash, sliced and cut into half-moons
- 2–3 large bell peppers, chopped into chunks
- 12 ounces green beans
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Rice, to serve, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse the shrimp and dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, honey, cajun seasonings, and garlic to create the Cajun dressing. Set aside.
- On a medium-sized sheet pan, add the sausage, summer squash, bell peppers, and green beans. Drizzle over enough of the Cajun dressing mixture to coat, and toss well to combine. Spread into an even layer and bake until lightly tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the shrimp with the remaining Cajun dressing. When the vegetables have partially baked, add the shrimp. Drizzle with any dressing that sunk to the bottom of the bowl. Bake until the shrimp is cooked through (but be careful not to overcook!) about 8 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm, with rice, if desired.