- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Juice of 2 limes, plus lime wheels for roasting
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, to top
- Fresh radish, sliced, to top
- Dreamy, Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce, to serve (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chili powder, garlic, canola oil, honey, cumin, and lime juice.
- Add the chicken, sweet potatoes, onions, and red bell pepper to the bowl. Toss to coat in the marinade and cover. Refrigerate to marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the chicken and vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet and top with lime wheels. Discard excess marinade.
- Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Top with cilantro and sliced radish. Serve warm with Dreamy, Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce.