- 2 cups crushed pretzels, plus more whole pretzels, for topping
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, plus 3 tablespoons more, melted, for drizzling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, to top
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, to top
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, granulated sugar, and butter. Evenly press the mixture into an ungreased 13x9" baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, then let cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping until well-combined, and gently spread it over the pretzel crust.
- In a large bowl, combine the cold milk and pudding mixes, and whisk until no large clumps remain, about 3 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes to thicken. Gently spread the pudding over the peanut butter layer. Top the pudding layer with the remaining whipped topping.
- Press whole pretzels into the top of the whipped topping. Microwave a few tablespoons of additional peanut butter and drizzle over top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts, then cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 30 mins