- 6 mint leaves, plus more to garnish
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges, plus more to garnish
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1.5 ounces (1 shot) white rum
- 1.5 ounces (1 shot) coconut rum
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) cream of coconut
- Seltzer water or club soda, to top
- Add the mint leaves, lime wedges, and light brown sugar to a cocktail shaker. Muddle, then pour in the rums and cream of coconut.
- Fill the shaker with ice, then seal and shake vigorously until chilled and well-combined.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass and top with seltzer water or club soda. Garnish with additional lime and mint. Serve immediately.