- 12 ounces cannellini beans
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, plus more to garnish
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil, divided
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cannellini beans, lemon juice, cream cheese, basil, garlic, and half of the sun dried tomatoes. Process until smooth, streaming in the oil from the sun dried tomatoes as needed until smooth and well-combined. Taste and season with crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Add additional sun dried tomatoes to the dip, if desired.
- Transfer the dip to a shallow serving bowl and use the back of a spoon to create a swirled indent in the top. Chop the remaining sun dried tomatoes and top the dip with them. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 mins