- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed, halved, and seeded (see note)
- 1 haas avocado, halved and seeded, flesh removed
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Water, to thin, as needed
- Place all of the ingredients except for the water in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until well-combined and smooth.
- Add water, a tablespoon at a time, and continue to process until you reach your desired consistency, if necessary.
- Serve as a dip, spread, sauce, or dressing.
If you’d like a spicier sauce, leave all or some of the seeds in. If you’re not sure how much spice you’d like, remove the seeds and add them back to the sauce mixture to taste.