- 3/4 cup reduced fat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 6 pitas, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the pitas and mix well. Chill until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes.
- Serve on pita bread.