- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, divided into sprigs
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled dry sparkling wine
- 3 cups (750 ml) chilled orange juice (freshly squeezed is best)
- Orange wheels, to garnish
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Dip the rosemary sprigs, one at a time, in the simple syrup. Let the excess drip off and roll the rosemary in the granulated sugar, to coat. Place on a baking sheet and repeat for all of the rosemary. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Drop a spoonful of cranberry sauce in the bottom of each champagne flute. Fill the champagne flutes 1/2 full with orange juice. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with the sugared rosemary and orange wheels.