- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons old bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat*
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced, plus more to top
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Chopped fresh parsley, to top
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 1 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, old bay, horseradish, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce until well-combined. Fold in the crab meat, cheddar cheese, celery, red bell pepper, and green onions. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Top the crab dip with panko and spray the top generously with cooking spray to help the panko brown. Bake in the preheated oven until warmed through and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Let the dip cool slightly and then top with parsley and green onions. Serve warm with chips, crackers, toasted bread, and vegetables for dipping.
* You can reduce the amount of crab for a more budget-conscious dip if you prefer– I like to pack mine with as much crab as possible but I’ve made it with less and it still turns out great!