Impress your guests at your next game day get-together with these delicious Baked Pulled Pork Egg Rolls. Fun and flavorful, these appetizers will be a hit!
- Egg roll wrappers
- 2 lbs pulled pork (crock pot recipe below)
- Cooking spray or vegetable oil
For the Slaw:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ red onion, halved
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 bag slaw mix
For the Peach Dipping Sauce:
- ¾ cup peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
For the Crock Pot Pulled Pork:
- 2 lb pork butt, cut into 4 pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Combine all of the slaw ingredients in a sealable tupperware container. Shake to ensure all ingredients are well mixed and coated.
- Fill a small bowl with water and set next to the egg roll wrappers.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the pulled pork in the center of each egg roll wrapper. (Make sure the pork isn’t too saturated with barbecue sauce, extra moisture will ruin the wrappers.)
- Add a teaspoon to two teaspoons of coleslaw on top of the pork. Press down slightly.
- Roll the wrappers up around the pulled pork and slaw filling, folding the corners inward to create a closed roll. Here is a good visual guide to help. Dip a finger in the water and run the finger along the edges of the egg roll seams to seal. Place egg rolls on a greased baking sheet, seam side down.
- Spray or brush the rolls with additional oil. Bake the egg rolls for approximately 20 minutes, turning half-way through, or until golden brown.
- As the egg rolls bake, combine the dip ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
- Serve the egg rolls warm with the dipping sauce.
If making the Crock Pot Pulled Pork:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a low cooker on high for 2 1/2 hours. Shred the pork, switch the pot to low, and return to the slow cooker for about an hour or until ready to use.
- Category: Appetizer