- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or dutch cocoa powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Flavored liqueur, to serve (optional)
- Whipped cream, mini marshmallows, chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings, and/or candy canes, to serve (optional)
- Combine the chocolate chips, cocoa powder, condensed milk, half-and-half, and vanilla extract in a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook, covered, until everything is melted, stirring occasionally, about 2 hours on low.
- Set to warm. Serve with flavored liqueurs and toppings, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours