- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus more, to top
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, plus adobo sauce, to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, plus more to top
- Roasted, salted pumpkin seeds, to top
- Pulse the lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and salt together in a food processor or blender until it forms a paste. Add in the chickpeas, olive oil, and chipotle chiles and pulse until smooth. Add in the pumpkin puree, cumin, and smoked paprika and pulse until well-combined.
- Transfer the hummus to a bowl and swirl the top using the back of the spoon. Drizzle over a little additional olive oil. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and top with roasted pumpkin seeds. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.