- 4 oz orange juice
- 2 oz tequila
- 2 oz pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz grenadine
- Orange wedge, to garnish
- Pomegranate seeds, to garnish
- Combine the orange juice and tequila in a glass with a few ice cubes.
- Slowly pour in the pomegranate juice down the inside of the glass.
- Pour in the grenadine, again down the inside of the glass.
- The grenadine and pomegranate juice should create a dark purplish red to orange gradient. Garnish the cocktail with an orange wedge and a few pomegranate seeds and serve.