- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Ice, if desired
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Cocoa powder or cinnamon to top, optional
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the instant coffee, sugar and hot water. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip until fluffy and toffee-colored, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add your ice to a tall glass, if desired, and then pour over your milk. Spoon the whipped coffee on top. The more whipped coffee you use, the stronger the drink will be. Sprinkle with cocoa powder or cinnamon, if desired.
- Using a spoon or straw, stir the coffee mixture into the milk before drinking.