- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Kosher salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamonm
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip the mixture until well-combined and lightly airy. It will take several minutes, so don't worry if it looks a bit wet and grainy at first. Adjust seasonings and add salt, to taste.
- Pipe, spoon, or swirl the pumpkin butter into small bowls or short jars to serve. Alternatively, refrigerate or freeze for later.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes